Re: re EDIT: OWNER REVIEW - Coleman Canyon 32 Sleeping Bag - Ben Mansfield

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      Looking over test series, testers have far more often used "Coleman"
      for manufacturer. I'd use that for uniformity, myself, though strictly
      speaking Roger's correct on this point.

      Ted.

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin" <r.caffin@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Ray and ben
      >
      > > ***Manufacturer: Coleman
      > > EDIT: it is "The Colman Company Inc."
      > Ahem. That should be 'The Coleman Company, Inc', with an 'e' and a
      comma.

    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "edwardripleyduggan" <erd@...>
        wrote:

        > Looking over test series, testers have far more often used "Coleman"
        > for manufacturer. I'd use that for uniformity, myself, though strictly
        > speaking Roger's correct on this point.

        Hah, you guys are right. I missed the "e", going to fast.

        I just go by what they call themselves to aviod issues down the road. I
        don't want to OK it and a week after it is uploaded have someone
        say, "you know, in thier legal stuff they are called The Coleman
        Company." I would rather avoid that, I really don't care personally one
        way or the other.