re EDIT: OWNER REVIEW - Coleman Canyon 32 Sleeping Bag - Ben Mansfield

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi Ray and ben

      > ***Manufacturer: Coleman
      > EDIT: it is "The Colman Company Inc."
      Ahem. That should be 'The Coleman Company, Inc', with an 'e' and a comma.

      However, Coleman themselves often simply say 'Coleman', so maybe we could do likewise. Either way would be fine for me.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
        Looking over test series, testers have far more often used "Coleman"
        for manufacturer. I'd use that for uniformity, myself, though strictly
        speaking Roger's correct on this point.

        Ted.

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin" <r.caffin@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Ray and ben
        >
        > > ***Manufacturer: Coleman
        > > EDIT: it is "The Colman Company Inc."
        > Ahem. That should be 'The Coleman Company, Inc', with an 'e' and a
        comma.

      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "edwardripleyduggan" <erd@...>
          wrote:

          > Looking over test series, testers have far more often used "Coleman"
          > for manufacturer. I'd use that for uniformity, myself, though strictly
          > speaking Roger's correct on this point.

          Hah, you guys are right. I missed the "e", going to fast.

          I just go by what they call themselves to aviod issues down the road. I
          don't want to OK it and a week after it is uploaded have someone
          say, "you know, in thier legal stuff they are called The Coleman
          Company." I would rather avoid that, I really don't care personally one
          way or the other.