EDIT: Owner Review - Princeton Tec Aurora - Josh Esteves

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
      EDIT: Owner Review - Princeton Tec Aurora - Josh Esteves

      Hi Josh,

      I have the edits for your review, they are listed below. But before
      I get to them I would like to say that this is pretty thin. You
      could go into a lot more detail with your description.

      What color is it? How is it shaped? Are the LEDs in a row or a
      pattern? Does the beam setting-change occur by shutting off
      individual bulbs or lessening power to all of them? How wide is the
      headband? How does it adjust? How does the head pivot? Does it
      rotate in a stationary base or does it have a hinge and a plate?

      See what I mean?

      You could put more information about the field also. What were the
      temps it was used at? I hike a lot in the winter and am always
      interested in how electronics do in the cold.

      Think about it,

      Make your changes and additions (if you choose to do so) and repost
      here with REPOST in the subject line.

      Ray

      ***i. burn time: 50-160 hours
      EDIT: to stay consistent Burn should be capitalized

      ***j. MSRP: $30

      EDIT: where did you get the MSRP? I do not see it on their site.

      ***( which is resistant to splashingÂ….

      EDIT: delete space between (which

      *** and quick dunckings)

      EDIT: dunking

      ***( high, medium, low, fast flash, and slow flash). THe Aurora

      EDIT: extra space before high, and "The Aurora"

      ***I cannot estimate the battery life since I have not yet had tio
      change batteries.

      EDIT: "to" change batteries
      Comment: You have had the lamp since 2004 without changing the
      batteries? That is some good life.

      ***been dropped and banged up from other geat, and it still performs
      like new.

      EDIT: gear

      Comment: There are no cons to this lamp? Anything that you wish were
      different or added to? Not that there has to be but we are
      encouraged to look at it with a critical eye too. I know that it is
      my favorite light also, but I do not like the fact that I can't use
      lithium cells with it.