OOP - 7/30-8/2 - Pam Wyant

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
      I'm off for a few days of whitewater rafting, leaving tonight 7/30 and
      returning the evening of 8/2. The only thing I know that is
      outstanding regarding owner reviews is that I am awaiting upload of
      the HTML version of Shelley LaClair's LEKI pole review to the test
      folder. Last I checked, it wasn't there yet, but I'll check again on
      my return.

      Pam Wyant