Re: OR - Dermatone Spot Protection Stick - Gail S.

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7, 2006
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jenn K." <jennksnowy@...>
      wrote:

      > Ray, I think you hold the record for the most owner reviews. How
      much
      > gear do you have? Send some my way.
      > Jenn

      Hi Jenn,

      Oh no, I am not even close. One of our compadres is around forty I
      think. Because Dave and I hike in every season and condition we have
      quite a lot of gear. Plus I just love trying new technology. (OK,
      toys) We have a very secure gear room at our office. Dave has one
      side I have the other. Dave is more into UL so his does not use up
      as much space. :-0

      I am trying to get him into BGT. He does stuff I don't like hiking a
      hundred miles in trail runners, and living for a week on bird-seed.
      (At least it looks like it.)

      I do give a lot of gear away, most to my family. The problem is that
      I am taller than any of them so packs and bags don't fit. How tall
      are you Jenn? Ooh that sounds kinda personal. Better take this off-
      forum....