Re: APPROVAL: REPOST OR - Big Agnes Seedhouse SL2 - Steve Collins

  • nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5 10:20 AM
      Hi Steve -

      I guess we'll leave that review where you put it - "Superlight 2"
      doesn't seem to be Big Agnes' official name, but there are already two
      other reviews there, as you noted.

      Regarding your HTML - it looks fine in my browser (Firefox, Mac OS X),
      but doing anything beyond the most basic layouts with pictures can
      cause problems in some browsers. I assume you did post this to the
      test folder, and it looked good - but consider redoing the layout so
      that you're just using inline pictures, or one picture side by side
      with one column of text. That's probably safest.

      If you want to try other layouts, post them to the test area, get a
      few people to look at them, and if one looks obviously better than
      what you've already posted, just let me know, and I'll delete that
      report so you can upload the new version.

      Thanks for the owner review!