Query: EDIT: REVISED: Owner Review--Asolo FSN 95 -- Ted R-D.

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2006
      Thanks for the edit, Steve, One quick query. I deliberately left the
      leather thickness without an imperial equivalent. I can't recall
      seeing leather thicknesses specified by commercial bootmakers other
      than in metric. I think this is one of those rare measurements that
      doesn't need converting, but I'll be happy to supply it if you
      disagree. Thanks for catching the other errors--for some reason, this
      OR proved dificult to get satisfactory.

      Best,

      Ted.