ATTN: Seth Daniels - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2006
      Hi Seth,

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your EMS Summit 5500 Backpack
      owner review by Pam on May 29. Please refer to message number 70378 at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      You are so close to completion, is there something we can assist you with to
      help you finish this Owner Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the
      work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer