ATTN: Tord S Eriksson - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2006
      Hi Tord,

      I saw your notice that you have returned and planned to repost your
      Hilleberg Stalon GT Tent owner review but I noticed you have not yet done
      so. Pam's edits for you are on message number 70265 at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>

      I'm assuming you are still planning to continue with this OR, is that
      correct?

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer