Re: EDIT: Revised OR Asolo Fugitive GTX Hiking Boots Ray Estrella

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2006
      Ray,

      I have the same trouble with my own stuff, which is why I just filed
      version 4. Well, part of it was some points that came up comparing my
      new pair with the old, but still. I think you may get much better
      mileage out of the Fugitives than I do with the the FSN 95, although
      it may be that the slightly softer sole on the 95 is "stickier."