Approval: Owner Review: GSI Outdoors Bugaboo 6-piece mess kit

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2006
      Good Morning!

      That looks fine. The HTML displays OK, and it validates 100 percent (I
      checked), and the OR reads well, which is still more important! It's
      up to you, but I don't think you need mentoring, based on your efforts
      to date. So far as the HTML goes, a report writing program will be
      offered (gratis, naturally) for BGT writers. This is due in a month or
      so, and it will enable a report to be prepared with little or no HTML.

      In any case, please upload the HTML to

      http://tinyurl.com/etgug

      and you will be finished with your first OR! Good work!

      Best,

      Ted.