Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: EDIT: Owner Review: GSI Outdoors Bugaboo teflon mess kit

  • Kirez Reynolds
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 28, 2006
      Ted, thank you for your patience and help with my OR. I've been traveling
      and with significant computer troubles.

      I've submitted it for editing again. I hope I nailed the consistency and
      details on weights this time. I'll be able to log on for another two days,
      hopefully can clear up any additional fixes during that time, and I'll wait
      before posting any further reviews.

      -- Kirez