Raymond Estrella BIP

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 16, 2006
      Hello to all,

      I am back, and very tired of clorinated water. Four straight days at
      the water park. The kids could've gone for four more though.

      Ray
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2006
        Hello to all,

        I am back a bit early. TR is here;

        http://forums.backpacker.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/603107219/m/7841066351

        Ray
      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 29, 2006
          Raymond Estrella BIP

          I'm back, it was cold.

          I'm sore, I must be old.

          Ray
        • rayestrella1
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 22, 2006
            I am back in MN. Still no snow here, looks like we are going to have a
            brown Christmas. Thank goodness there was lots of snow in the Wasatch
            Mountains.

            Ray
          • Ralph Ditton
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 22, 2006
              Brown is a good look Ray.

              There is plenty of it here at present. Even charcoal where the bushfires
              have been around towns and the edge of cities.

              Ralph

              _____

              I am back in MN. Still no snow here, looks like we are going to have a
              brown Christmas. Thank goodness there was lots of snow in the Wasatch
              Mountains.

              Ray

              ,_._,___

            • rayestrella1