Re: [BackpackGearTest] Digest Number 3888

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
      YES... I meant to leave the subject line as it is! I don't know who all
      is in digest mode (I use it on one address for archiving), but I just
      became aware of the new formatting for the table of contents. Could Yahoo
      have done something right? It is pretty cool to have the messages grouped
      together by subject.

      Jet

      BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com wrote on 06/06/2006 07:04:14 AM:

      > --------------------~-->
      > Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy
      > technology. It's free.
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/V4TolB/TM
      > ~->
      >
      > There are 13 messages in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1a. Re: EDIT/APPROVAL: Owner Review Raven Pro Ice Axe - Ray
      > Estrella
      > From: edwardripleyduggan
      > 1b. Re: EDIT/APPROVAL: Owner Review Raven Pro Ice Axe - Ray
      > Estrella
      > From: rayestrella1
      >
      > 2a. Re: Owner Review - Fibraplex Carbon Fiber tent pole set
      > - Jerry Goll
      > From: edwardripleyduggan
      > 2b. EDIT/APPROVAL- Fibraplex Carbon Fiber tent pole set -
      > Jerry Goller
      > From: edwardripleyduggan
      > 2c. Re: Owner Review - Fibraplex Carbon Fiber tent pole set
      > - Jerry Goll
      > From: Jerry Goller
      > 2d. Re: Owner Review - Fibraplex Carbon Fiber tent pole set
      > - Jerry Goll
      > From: edwardripleyduggan
      > 2e. Re: Owner Review - Fibraplex Carbon Fiber tent pole set
      > - Jerry Goll
      > From: Jerry Goller
      >
      > 3. Re: Owner Review - Fibraplex Carbon Fiber tent pole se...
      > From: JimSabis@...
      >
      > 4. Owner Review Dual Core pad - Ray Estrella
      > From: rayestrella1
      >
      > 5a. OWNER REVIEW - Marmot Pounder +40 Regular Sleeping Bag
      > From: oldhippygurl
      > 5b. Re: OWNER REVIEW - Marmot Pounder +40 Regular Sleeping Bag
      > From: Rowan Carvalho
      > 5c. Re: OWNER REVIEW - Marmot Pounder +40 Regular Sleeping Bag
      > From: pamwyant
      > 5d. Re: [withdrawing) OWNER REVIEW - Marmot Pounder +40
      > Regular Sleeping
      > From: Rowan Carvalho

    • Jerry Goller
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
        Possibly. But everything else about the new format really sucks.....

        Jerry

        reviews and tests on the planet.

        BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BackpackGearTest%40yahoogroups.com>
        wrote on 06/06/2006 07:04:14 AM:

        > --------------------~-->
        > Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy
        > technology. It's free.
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/V4TolB/TM
        <http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/V4TolB/TM>
        > ~->
        >
        > There are 13 messages in this issue.
        >
        > Topics in this digest:
        >
        > 1a. Re: EDIT/APPROVAL: Owner Review Raven Pro Ice Axe - Ray
        > Estrella
        > From: edwardripleyduggan
        > 1b. Re: EDIT/APPROVAL: Owner Review Raven Pro Ice Axe - Ray
        > Estrella
        > From: rayestrella1
        >
        > 2a. Re: Owner Review - Fibraplex Carbon Fiber tent pole set
        > - Jerry Goll
        > From: edwardripleyduggan
        > 2b. EDIT/APPROVAL- Fibraplex Carbon Fiber tent pole set -
        > Jerry Goller
        > From: edwardripleyduggan
        > 2c. Re: Owner Review - Fibraplex Carbon Fiber tent pole set
        > - Jerry Goll
        > From: Jerry Goller
        > 2d. Re: Owner Review - Fibraplex Carbon Fiber tent pole set
        > - Jerry Goll
        > From: edwardripleyduggan
        > 2e. Re: Owner Review - Fibraplex Carbon Fiber tent pole set
        > - Jerry Goll
        > From: Jerry Goller
        >
        > 3. Re: Owner Review - Fibraplex Carbon Fiber tent pole se...
        > From: JimSabis@... <mailto:JimSabis%40aol.com>
        >
        > 4. Owner Review Dual Core pad - Ray Estrella
        > From: rayestrella1
        >
        > 5a. OWNER REVIEW - Marmot Pounder +40 Regular Sleeping Bag
        > From: oldhippygurl
        > 5b. Re: OWNER REVIEW - Marmot Pounder +40 Regular Sleeping Bag
        > From: Rowan Carvalho
        > 5c. Re: OWNER REVIEW - Marmot Pounder +40 Regular Sleeping Bag
        > From: pamwyant
        > 5d. Re: [withdrawing) OWNER REVIEW - Marmot Pounder +40
        > Regular Sleeping
        > From: Rowan Carvalho

      • Alex Tweedly
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
          Jerry Goller wrote:

          >Possibly. But everything else about the new format really sucks.....

          For "single mail" users, the new format is optional. Go to the group
          home page, click on "Edit Membership" and scroll down to the bottom,
          there is a section called mail preference, and there is a choice
          [ ] Fully featured (New and improved format) [ ] Traditional

          Click on traditional and you will be restored to sensible format again.
          Sadly, you need to do it separately for each group you belong to.

          --
          Alex Tweedly http://www.tweedly.net

        • Jerry Goller
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
            Yup, and it works, too....

            Alex Tweedly http://www.tweedly.net <http://www.tweedly.net>

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
              LOL For a minute I thought you were going to say click on no mail......

              Brian

              > For "single mail" users, the new format is optional. Go to the group
              > home page, click on "Edit Membership" and scroll down to the bottom,
              > there is a section called mail preference,

            • rayestrella1
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
                --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Brian <tannehillclan@...>
                wrote:

                > LOL For a minute I thought you were going to say click on no
                mail......

                > Brian
                >

                > > For "single mail" users, the new format is optional. Go to the
                group

                For single male users the format is always optional...oh! That's not
                what they're talking about...

                Ray =:->