Re: EDIT/APPROVAL: Owner Review Raven Pro Ice Axe - Ray Estrella

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5, 2006
      Hello Ray,

      Maybe drop the periods at the end of the price and year lines for
      consistency (though leave it on the warranty, as that's a complete
      sentence). Otherwise, this still looks fine. Go ahead and upload.

      It's not sucky grammar, it's personal style. <g> Seriously, your
      reports are always fun to read.

      Ted.

      <rayestrella@...> wrote:

      > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "edwardripleyduggan"
      > <erd@> wrote:
      >
      > > Unless there is a significant rewrite in this regard and you would
      > > like me to edit it, feel free to upload
      >
      > Hi Ted,
      >
      > Thank you for the help with the edits.
      >
      > I just got back from a trip using the Raven and incorporated one
      > anecdote and made your suggestions (as much as I could). The adze use
      > is there, as much as I have needed it. I consider myself blessed when
      > I do not have to use survival tools. I think about it a lot now when I
      > ponder test calls for items that I have carried for 20 years but have
      > never used. Any ways you can check it out for me, I not only do not
      > mind the recheck, I know my grammer sucks enough to warrant it. (How
      > was that?)
      >

      > http://tinyurl.com/pgfak

    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 5, 2006
        <erd@...> wrote:

        > Hello Ray,
        >
        > Maybe drop the periods at the end of the price and year lines for
        > consistency (though leave it on the warranty, as that's a complete
        > sentence). Otherwise, this still looks fine. Go ahead and upload.
        >
        > It's not sucky grammar, it's personal style. <g> Seriously, your
        > reports are always fun to read.

        Hi Ted,

        I got rid of the periods, (I have no idea how they got there) and
        uploaded it. Thanks for the help and the comment.