Re: EDIT/APPROVAL: Owner Review Raven Pro Ice Axe - Ray Estrella

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2006
      <erd@...> wrote:

      > Unless there is a significant rewrite in this regard and you would
      > like me to edit it, feel free to upload

      Hi Ted,

      Thank you for the help with the edits.

      I just got back from a trip using the Raven and incorporated one
      anecdote and made your suggestions (as much as I could). The adze use
      is there, as much as I have needed it. I consider myself blessed when
      I do not have to use survival tools. I think about it a lot now when I
      ponder test calls for items that I have carried for 20 years but have
      never used. Any ways you can check it out for me, I not only do not
      mind the recheck, I know my grammer sucks enough to warrant it. (How
      was that?)

      http://tinyurl.com/pgfak
    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 5, 2006
        Hello Ray,

        Maybe drop the periods at the end of the price and year lines for
        consistency (though leave it on the warranty, as that's a complete
        sentence). Otherwise, this still looks fine. Go ahead and upload.

        It's not sucky grammar, it's personal style. <g> Seriously, your
        reports are always fun to read.

        Ted.

        <rayestrella@...> wrote:

        > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "edwardripleyduggan"
        > <erd@> wrote:
        >
        > > Unless there is a significant rewrite in this regard and you would
        > > like me to edit it, feel free to upload
        >
        > Hi Ted,
        >
        > Thank you for the help with the edits.
        >
        > I just got back from a trip using the Raven and incorporated one
        > anecdote and made your suggestions (as much as I could). The adze use
        > is there, as much as I have needed it. I consider myself blessed when
        > I do not have to use survival tools. I think about it a lot now when I
        > ponder test calls for items that I have carried for 20 years but have
        > never used. Any ways you can check it out for me, I not only do not
        > mind the recheck, I know my grammer sucks enough to warrant it. (How
        > was that?)
        >

        > http://tinyurl.com/pgfak

      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 5, 2006
          <erd@...> wrote:

          > Hello Ray,
          >
          > Maybe drop the periods at the end of the price and year lines for
          > consistency (though leave it on the warranty, as that's a complete
          > sentence). Otherwise, this still looks fine. Go ahead and upload.
          >
          > It's not sucky grammar, it's personal style. <g> Seriously, your
          > reports are always fun to read.

          Hi Ted,

          I got rid of the periods, (I have no idea how they got there) and
          uploaded it. Thanks for the help and the comment.