ATTN: Steve Collins - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hi Steve

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Big Agnes Seedhouse SL2
      owner review by Steve on May 20th. Please refer to message number 70314 at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer