Re: APPROVAL/EDIT: - Owner Review: Montbell Nupuri 45

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2006
      > My only edits are to ask you to change "Date of Submission:
      > 5-30-2006" to a simple "Review Date: 5-30-2006."

      Actually, could you make that either May-30, 2006 or 30-May-3006, as many of us use a different date format and get
      confused over which is month and which is day. Spelling out the month sorts that out completely. (OK, no confusion in
      this case, obviously).

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2006
        At 12:51 AM 1/06/2006, you wrote:
        >Awesome! I went ahead and posted the corrected HTML to the folder
        >below. Thanks again for all your help, Ted! As a lifetime
        >backpacker, gear junkie and writer by profession,

        Oh now, another writer :-)

        Andrew