EDIT: OR Insul Mat Max Compact - Greyson Howard

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 2:47 PM
      Hi Greyson

      > My second owner review has been placed in the test folder on bpgt.org.
      The version I can see seems to be the one with lots of white space, no pics and the two edits yet to be done.
      Maybe a problem somewhere?

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
    • greyhounducd
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31 10:32 PM
        The version I can see seems to be the one with lots of white space, no
        pics and the two edits yet to be done.
        Maybe a problem somewhere?

        I actually haven't changed it/ done anything since your original
        comment/ edits from earlier, so thats why it looks the same. I will be
        looking for a way to write more effectivly in HTML in the next few
        days when I have time, and I will take a quick picture or two as well.
      • Roger Caffin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
          > I actually haven't changed it/ done anything since your original
          > comment/ edits from earlier, so thats why it looks the same. I will be
          > looking for a way to write more effectivly in HTML in the next few
          > days when I have time, and I will take a quick picture or two as well.

          OK, I will wait until you have done the edits, got the pics and sorted out the HTML.
          Let me know when all this is done by posting the plain text here and the HTML in the Test/OR folder. Include the URL to
          the HTML in the folder if you can please.

          Cheers
          Roger Caffin
          BGT Editor