EDIT: Insul Mat Max Compact- Greyson Howard

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 4:25 AM
      EDIT: Insul Mat Max Compact- Greyson Howard

      Hi Greyson

      OK, going very well.

      I have had a look at the html, and it does have a very common problem: huge amounts of white space between the lines.
      This needs correcting. Have a look at the spacing in other ORs for reference. Very often it is caused by too many hard
      <Enter>s in the source. Yell if you need help with this - we have a suppoort channel.

      You are also urged to include at least one pic of the mat, even if you have to get one from the manufacturer's web site
      (acknowledge source if you do). One pic of the mat by itself and one of it in use would be nice. Good practice for Test
      Reports, where they are compulsory.

      Otherwise there are only two very small edits, below, to fix up.
      Could you repost the HTML to the Test/OR folder when ready and post a REPOST note on the BGTTest channel (this one)
      letting me know it's there - preferably with a URL to it. I don't think I need another plain text version here.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
      > Height: 6¡¯3¡± (191 cm)
      EDIT: well, this is what turned up in the text file! But the actual problem is that you need a <space> between 6' and 3"

      > Weight Listed: 18 oz (510 g)
      > Listed Dimensions: 20 x 78 x 2.5 in (51 x 198 x 6.3 cm)
      > Listed Packed Dimensions: 4.5 x 10 in (11.4 x 25.4 cm)
      EDIT: nitpicking, I know, but we like things neat. Could you change 'Weight listed' to 'Listed weight' to make things
      uniform please.