EDIT: Asolo Fulcrum hiking shoes - Edwin Morse

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2006
      EDIT: Asolo Fulcrum hiking shoes - Edwin Morse

      Hi Ed

      Welcome to BGT. Good to see some more 'older' walkers (I'm 60).

      Much of this is good stuff, but I have to ask you to completely overhaul the Bio section. We have a limit of one hundred
      (100) words, and fairly clear requirements for what goes in it.

      Could you please check the Survival Guide and redo this, then repost here, with REPOST in the Subject line.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor