ATTN: Seth Daniels - La Sportiva Makalu Mountaineering Boots Owner Review

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 11:37 PM
      Dear Seth

      Thanks for uploading your La Sportiva Makalu Mountaineering Boots
      Owner Review. However in reviewing your upload I note that your email
      address is not readable. It does not need to be clickable but it does
      need to be readable. Can you please fix this ASAP.

      If you need assistance, please ask in our support group,
      BGTFileUploadHelp at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      Senior Edit Moderator