EDIT/DEFERRAL: OWNER REVIEW - TNF Rock 22 Tent - Jeffrey Taylor

  • nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2006
      Jeffrey -

      I grabbed your review for edit, but after a quick perusal, must agree
      with the other comments.

      You've done a fine job of hitting some of our requirements, including
      adding metric equivalents for measurements and providing a concise
      background statement on your background.

      That said, your review needs quite a bit added to it to be suitable
      for inclusion in the site. This includes:

      - A good description of the tent (including configuration, materials,
      features)
      - More information on your usage of it (includng meeting the minimum
      of half a dozen uses; noting what weather you encountered and how it
      affected the tent; how you felt about various features; etc...)
      - A picture of your specific tent in use would be a great addition

      I suggest a few actions:

      - Review other recent tent reports on BGT to see how others have
      handled all of this
      - Consider the mentor program Ted mentioned - it's a great resource!
      - Consider starting with a smaller, less complicated item that you've
      used a good half dozen times or more

      I really appreciate the review, and hope you'll go for all of the
      above suggestions.

      When you've rewritten the review (or switched to a new one), please
      post it here and we'll give it a full edit. I look forward to seeing it!

      Regards,
      Steve
      BGT Edit Moderator