Re: OR question

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2006
      Eric,

      Your editor, Roger has been on a backpacking trip. He just returned
      in time for the arrival of a new grandchild, so he has had to take
      some time off to visit the new little one. I'm sure as soon as
      possible when he gets back again he will review your repost and let
      you know what to do. In the meantime, as Jason B responded to your
      repost, you will need to get an actual measured weight of the chair,
      so you might want to go ahead and do that, and post a revised repost
      with the measurement so your report isn't held up further.

      Pam Wyant

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "shaggyjones21"
      <iamshaggy@...> wrote:

      > Hi I wrote an owner review a while back and posted the final copy
      here
      > and uploded the HTML to the the OR folder in backpackgeartest but I
      > never got a respons or directions of what to do next. I was
      wondering
      > if maybe it got skipped over but this is my first OR so I'm still
      > trying to figure out the process. The message number with my review
      > is 70016 and it has a link to the HTML. Thanks for your help.
      >
      > Eric

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2006
        At 05:42 AM 2/05/2006, you wrote:
        >Hi I wrote an owner review a while back and posted the final copy here
        >and uploded the HTML to the the OR folder in backpackgeartest but I
        >never got a respons or directions of what to do next. I was wondering
        >if maybe it got skipped over but this is my first OR so I'm still
        >trying to figure out the process. The message number with my review
        >is 70016 and it has a link to the HTML. Thanks for your help.

        Hi Eric

        By the sounds of your comments you have only posted one approved
        Owner Review. If that is correct, you need to repeat the process with
        a second one. Once you have that second one approved, more guidance
        will be forthcoming.

        Regards
        Andrew Priest
        Senior Edit Moderator
      • Jason Boyle
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 18, 2006
          Hello OR team,

          I want to write an OR on a product called Java Juice. It is a liquid
          coffee product. I have used it several times, but not five times... I
          feel that I have enough time, but I wanted to check first.

          Jason B