OR question

  • shaggyjones21
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 2:42 PM
      Hi I wrote an owner review a while back and posted the final copy here
      and uploded the HTML to the the OR folder in backpackgeartest but I
      never got a respons or directions of what to do next. I was wondering
      if maybe it got skipped over but this is my first OR so I'm still
      trying to figure out the process. The message number with my review
      is 70016 and it has a link to the HTML. Thanks for your help.

      Eric
    • pamwyant
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 5:42 PM
        Eric,

        Your editor, Roger has been on a backpacking trip. He just returned
        in time for the arrival of a new grandchild, so he has had to take
        some time off to visit the new little one. I'm sure as soon as
        possible when he gets back again he will review your repost and let
        you know what to do. In the meantime, as Jason B responded to your
        repost, you will need to get an actual measured weight of the chair,
        so you might want to go ahead and do that, and post a revised repost
        with the measurement so your report isn't held up further.

        Pam Wyant

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "shaggyjones21"
        <iamshaggy@...> wrote:

        > Hi I wrote an owner review a while back and posted the final copy
        here
        > and uploded the HTML to the the OR folder in backpackgeartest but I
        > never got a respons or directions of what to do next. I was
        wondering
        > if maybe it got skipped over but this is my first OR so I'm still
        > trying to figure out the process. The message number with my review
        > is 70016 and it has a link to the HTML. Thanks for your help.
        >
        > Eric

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 10:57 PM
          At 05:42 AM 2/05/2006, you wrote:
          >Hi I wrote an owner review a while back and posted the final copy here
          >and uploded the HTML to the the OR folder in backpackgeartest but I
          >never got a respons or directions of what to do next. I was wondering
          >if maybe it got skipped over but this is my first OR so I'm still
          >trying to figure out the process. The message number with my review
          >is 70016 and it has a link to the HTML. Thanks for your help.

          Hi Eric

          By the sounds of your comments you have only posted one approved
          Owner Review. If that is correct, you need to repeat the process with
          a second one. Once you have that second one approved, more guidance
          will be forthcoming.

          Regards
          Andrew Priest
          Senior Edit Moderator
        • Jason Boyle
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 18, 2006
            Hello OR team,

            I want to write an OR on a product called Java Juice. It is a liquid
            coffee product. I have used it several times, but not five times... I
            feel that I have enough time, but I wanted to check first.

            Jason B