ATTN: Brian Thomas - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2006
      Hi Brian

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Katadyn Exstream Orinoco
      Water Purification System owner review by Ted on April 18th. Please refer
      to message number 70005 at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer
    • BRIAN THOMAS
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28, 2006
        Thank you but I am ok. I just have somewhat limited internet access right now and so I don't get to check this as often as normal.

        Jamie D <jdeben@...> wrote: Hi Brian

        Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
        noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Katadyn Exstream Orinoco
        Water Purification System owner review by Ted on April 18th. Please refer
        to message number 70005 at
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

        Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
        Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

        Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

        Edit Administration Officer

        Survival guide High Hiking Tester Alaska hiking Alaska outdoors

        ---------------------------------

      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2006
          Thanks Brian. We just wanted make sure you were still hangin in
          there. We loose people after the first OR is posted sometimes. I'm
          glad you are still around. If you can keep us informed of your status
          it helps the Editor team a great deal.

          Jamie D
          Edit Admin Officer

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, BRIAN THOMAS

          Message 4 of 5 , May 16, 2006
            I am still limited to the use of friends and families computer we are in the middle of trying to build a new home so we are living out of boxes. Thanks and hopefully I will have time to get a new edit post finished.

            chcoa <jdeben@...> wrote: Thanks Brian. We just wanted make sure you were still hangin in

            Message 5 of 5 , May 17, 2006
              Thank you Brian. Noted. All the best regarding your new home. I
              hope it is going along without too many hiccups.

              jamie d
              Edit Admin Manager