ATTN: Conlan Adams - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2006
      Hi Conlan

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your Woods Canada City Lite
      350 Sleeping Bag owner review by Roger on April 9th. Please refer to
      message number 70012 at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer