Attn: Seaneendubh - Re: Owner Review; Backpack - Lowe Alpine Travel Trekker ND60

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2006
      Hello ????

      While I'd love to add your "review" to our Edit Queue I will need to
      have your personal info. first. Your name and contact info. would be
      a good start. Not sure if this was an accidental omission or what,
      but it is necessary to list this personal info. with your Owner Review
      if you'd like it to be taken seriously.

      Thanks
      Jamie D
      BGT Edit Admin Officer