Re: Grand Canyon Employee Having Too Much Fun!

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2006
      Hi Chaz,

      Always good to a fellow AZ resident posting on the list but I think
      you forgot to include something important with your post, the review
      of the product!!! Our site is about writting Owner Reviews of
      backpacking related gear. Your post makes me miss the canyon but is
      probably not really relavent to anyone else on this list without the
      gear review portion.

      Jamie D
      BGT Edit Admin Officer

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "johndjdoe" <johndjdoe@...>