BIP - Pam Wyant

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2006
      Back from my AT trip, tired but happy. We had a great time, although
      the adventure was a bit different than what we planned.

      Pam Wyant
    • pamwyant
      Message 2 of 5 , May 23, 2006
        Back from a nice visit with my daughter, but a long drive back and
        forth.

        Pam Wyant
      • pamwyant
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
          BIP - Pam Wyant

          Back from a great whitewater rafting trip.

          Pam Wyant
        • pamwyant
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 29, 2006
            Back after a great backpacking weekend.

            Pam Wyant
          • pamwyant
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 18, 2006
              BIP - Pam Wyant

              Back from a busy and fun weekend teaching a few outdoor classes.

              Pam