Kahtoola Crampons

  • stcin@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      I am doing the PCT through Washington this year. As it stands I will
      start hitting snowfields shortly after I leave Trout Creek. The PCT
      in Washington makes an "on trail" crossing of the Packwood Glacier
      130 miles from the WA-OR border. I will need some sort of crampon for
      crossing wind packed snow fields. I have not yet bought any boot
      hardware and would love to test the Kahtoola's.