Re: [BackpackGearTest] Owner tests... Kelty Redcloud 6400 and Primus Varifuel.

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
      At 09:59 PM 5/04/2006, you wrote:
      >I have searched and found neither of these prducts listed in your
      >tests. I Have only done one hike with this backpack, and I haven't
      >received the stove yet. I would love to share my assessment of these
      >two items when I have had adequate time to work with them.

      Hi ??

      Owner Reviews on both products as with any current item is most
      welcome. Please remember to post your Owner Reviews once you have
      some field experience. That would be great.

      Regards
      Andrew

    • Robert Colburn
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2006
        Andrew:
        Thanks. I realize that this ID doesn't show my name.
        It's Robert Colburn. I've also registered on the backpackgeartest.org site.
        Going to do the Havasupai Falls hike in June.
        I'll be working on a review soon,
        Regards
        Robert.

        ---------------------------------

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2006
          At 09:38 PM 7/04/2006, you wrote:
          >Andrew:
          > Thanks. I realize that this ID doesn't show my name.
          >It's Robert Colburn. I've also registered on the backpackgeartest.org site.
          >Going to do the Havasupai Falls hike in June.
          >I'll be working on a review soon,
          >Regards

          Sounds great Robert. Look forward to your reviews.

          Andrew