Owner tests... Kelty Redcloud 6400 and Primus Varifuel.

  • kneescar2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
      I have searched and found neither of these prducts listed in your
      tests. I Have only done one hike with this backpack, and I haven't
      received the stove yet. I would love to share my assessment of these
      two items when I have had adequate time to work with them.
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
        At 09:59 PM 5/04/2006, you wrote:
        >I have searched and found neither of these prducts listed in your
        >tests. I Have only done one hike with this backpack, and I haven't
        >received the stove yet. I would love to share my assessment of these
        >two items when I have had adequate time to work with them.

        Hi ??

        Owner Reviews on both products as with any current item is most
        welcome. Please remember to post your Owner Reviews once you have
        some field experience. That would be great.

        Regards
        Andrew

      • Robert Colburn
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2006
          Andrew:
          Thanks. I realize that this ID doesn't show my name.
          It's Robert Colburn. I've also registered on the backpackgeartest.org site.
          Going to do the Havasupai Falls hike in June.
          I'll be working on a review soon,
          Regards
          Robert.

          ---------------------------------

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7, 2006
            At 09:38 PM 7/04/2006, you wrote:
            >Andrew:
            > Thanks. I realize that this ID doesn't show my name.
            >It's Robert Colburn. I've also registered on the backpackgeartest.org site.
            >Going to do the Havasupai Falls hike in June.
            >I'll be working on a review soon,
            >Regards

            Sounds great Robert. Look forward to your reviews.

            Andrew