Attn: Conlan A. - please clarify

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2006
      Hi Conlan,

      Now I am really confused. After you privated emailed me I went back
      to make sure I had your last name correct in the edit queue, however,
      I noticed on your original post of the Woods Canada City Lite 350
      Sleeping Bag you have your name listed in your Bio as Aams but at the
      top of your email it's Adams.

      Please clarify which is correct.

      Thank you.
      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Officer
    • Conlan Adams
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 6, 2006
        Dangit, I must have mistyped it in my review...

        gotta wipe the egg off my face, really glad i dont get uppity...

        Correct spelling is Adams. Conlan Adams

        Conlan

        --- chcoa <jdeben@...> wrote:

        > Hi Conlan,
        >
        > Now I am really confused. After you privated emailed me I went back
        > to make sure I had your last name correct in the edit queue, however,
        >
        > I noticed on your original post of the Woods Canada City Lite 350
        > Sleeping Bag you have your name listed in your Bio as Aams but at the
        >
        > top of your email it's Adams.
        >
        > Please clarify which is correct.
        >
        > Thank you.
        > Jamie D