Sandals for sweaty feet?

  • knightrachelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006
      Hey all,

      I've read a few of your sandal reviews (specifically the Bite sandals)
      and was curious if any of you knew of some good sandals for sweaty
      feet. I was thinking of something with a removable insert that could
      be washed. Oh, also looking for both men's and women's.

      Thanks for your help!
      Rachelle
    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006