Re: EDIT: OWNER REVIEW - Platypus Shutoff Valve

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
      Ted,

      I have uploaded the html version to the test folder with the edits
      and pictures for your review. Thanks for your help with this one.

      Steve

      <erd@...> wrote:

      > EDIT: OWNER REVIEW - Platypus Shutoff Valve
      >
      > Hello Stephen,
      >
      > Not much to edit here. Good! Please make the appropriate
      corrections
      > and post your HTML in the Owner Review test folder. Notify me on
      this
      > list when this has been done, and I'll check the HTML and make sure
      > there is nothing I've otherwise overlooked. You will then be free
      > upload to the site (as soon as I provide a folder).
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Ted
      >
      > BGT OR editor

    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
        Hi Steve,

        One tiny correction and you are ready to upload.

        EDIT: Under "Product description" you have at one point "Platypus
        shutoff valve." As you have "Platypus Shutoff Valve" consistently
        elsewhere, the capitalization should match (it's in effect a
        three-word proper noun, so you are correct to capitalize).

        Please upload to

        http://tinyurl.com/mvmpg

        otherwise known as

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Hydration%20Systems/Bladders/Platypus%20Shutoff%20Valve/

        When uploading your Owner Review, please ensure you select the button
        marked Owner Review.

        support group,

        BGTFileUploadHelp @

        As this is your second approved review, if you have submitted a Tester
        Agreement, for which see:

        that has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to participate in
        the testing process by applying for tests. If you have not sent your
        paperwork in, please do so at your earliest opportunity.

        For further details see

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=BecomeTester&page=9

        You will also need to join:

        This is where everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.

        However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner
        Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing
        and this won't go unnoticed when Test Moderators are choosing testers.

        Congratulations!

        Ted

        BGT OR EDITOR
      • Steve
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
          Ted,

          I uploaded the review to the folder on the site. I will keep on
          submitting owner reviews as there are a few more items I have that I
          want to do reviews of. Thanks again for all your help.

          Steve

          <erd@...> wrote:

          > Hi Steve,
          >
          > One tiny correction and you are ready to upload.
          >
          > EDIT: Under "Product description" you have at one point "Platypus
          > shutoff valve." As you have "Platypus Shutoff Valve" consistently
          > elsewhere, the capitalization should match (it's in effect a
          > three-word proper noun, so you are correct to capitalize).
          >
          > Please upload to
          >
          > http://tinyurl.com/mvmpg
          >
          > otherwise known as
          >
          > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Hydration%
          20Systems/Bladders/Platypus%20Shutoff%20Valve/

          > When uploading your Owner Review, please ensure you select the
          button
          > marked Owner Review.
          >
          > If you require assistance with your upload, please ask in our
          Yahoo!
          > support group,
          >
          > BGTFileUploadHelp @
          >
          > As this is your second approved review, if you have submitted a
          Tester
          > Agreement, for which see:

          Tester%20Agreement%20Docs/