Re: ATTN: Jessica Murzewski - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Graham Blamey
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
      Hi Jessica.
      Did you miss your official edit from Jim?
      It was posted on Feb 21. It's message 69418 and you can find it here:
      You need to complete the edits Jim has asked for and then REPOST your
      review back here. Once this one has been approved, you'll be ready to
      move on to your next.
      If you need any help, just post a note here asking for a Mentor and
      someone will be in touch to help you,
      Graham
      BGT Edit Moderator