re MSR Whisperlite Shaker Jet Stove, Burt Henry

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2006
      Hi Burt

      I notice you have uploaded your OR on the MSR Whisperlite Shaker Jet Stove
      to the Cooking/Stoves folder instead of the Test/OwnerReviews folder.

      This was the wrong thing to do at this stage as you haven't had formal approval to do so yet. As I indicated, you must
      post the HTML version in its finished form to the Test/OR folder and advise me via this channel so I can see the html
      version and check it as well.

      For a start, I notice there was no picture of the stove. A picture of the stove is pretty much a requirement these days,
      even if it has to be got from the MSW web site or from someone else. If from the MSR web site you should acknowledge
      this fact in the OR.

      I have deleted the OR from the Cooking/stoves folder as it does not have formal approval at this stage. I hope we can
      sort this out soon.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
    • cyclemanTT
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2006
        I am very sorry I did that. I now have uploaded my OR to the correct
        folder with a picture.

        Thanks

        William Henry

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin"