ATTN: Greg Welker - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 12:16 AM
      Hi Greg

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your RailRiders Men's
      Weatherpants owner review by Roger on Feb 21. Please refer to message
      number 69424 at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.

      Edit Administration Officer
    • Greg Welker
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4 3:55 AM
        My apologies for not responding to the list. I had made all the edit
        changes and uploaded to the test area but had backchannelled my
        editor with tis information and a question on 2/23. I have been away
        backpacking for a few days, but was waiting for a response or ok of
        the upload.

        At 04:58 AM 3/4/2006, you wrote:
        >Message: 15
        > Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 01:16:22 -0700
        > From: "Jamie D" <jdeben@...>
        >Subject: ATTN: Greg Welker - BGT Owner Review Edit
        >
        >Hi Greg
        >
        >Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
        >noticed you have not responded to the edit of your RailRiders Men's
        >Weatherpants owner review by Roger on Feb 21. Please refer to message
        >number 69424 at
        ><http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages>.
        >
        >Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
        >Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.
        >
        >Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review.
        >
        >Regards
        >Jamie DeBenedetto
        >Edit Administration Officer
      • Roger Caffin
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5 1:48 AM
          Hi Greg

          > I had made all the edit
          > changes and uploaded to the test area but had backchannelled my
          > editor with tis information and a question on 2/23.
          Backchannel? If you mean emailing direct, that is not encouraged as Jamie doesn't get to see the messages for the
          database - and I never saw your email. The moral is to always go via this channel.

          OK, I have picked up the html version from the test/O folder. There are a few html edits we need to deal with still, and
          I will come back with these soon.

          For example, the tech data at the start is spaced out too much (a common problem) and the heading below the pic is in
          very small font and should come first. If you need help with these sorts of HTML problems, just yell.

          Cheers
          Roger Caffin
          BGT OR Editor