EDIT/APPROVAL: REPOST: OR - Coleman Aluminum Mess Kit - Liz Neely

  • nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2006
      Liz -

      Looks great!

      I'm approving your review for upload with the addition of one more
      minor edit (given below).

      Once you've made this change, please post your review to the Test area
      of the site and review it to make sure layout and links work as expected:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/

      If you have trouble with or questions about posting, I encourage you
      to ask questions at our companion Yahoo! support group at:

      Once everything is ready to go, you will find the page where you can
      upload your final HTML report on BGT at:

      Reviews > Cook Gear > Cook Sets > Coleman Aluminum Mess Kit

      Log in to BGT, then navigate that that folder. Click "Upload Report,"
      be sure to select the "Owner Review" button, and follow the
      instructions to upload your HTML file and pictures (if any).

      Great work - thanks for the OR!

      Regards,
      Steve
      BGT Edit Moderator

      [EDIT FOLLOWS]

      > On the car camping trip, this kit was used on the fore mentioned
      > backpacking stove, as well as on a gas range inside a tent trailer.
      ***EDIT: "on the aforementioned backpacking stove", or simply "on that
      backpacking stove"

      [END OF EDITS]