BGT- TNF Trail Running Show OR

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      Hi Erik,

      Thanks for uploading your OR. In reviewing the uploaded version on BGT I noticed a couple of issues. First your pics overlay with a couple of your info. tables.

      Secondly, your Manuf. link does not go to TNF, it goes back to your OR.

      Finally, you misspelled National in the White Mountain Natoinal Forest reference. I'm sure Roger will be kicking himself for missing that one. :)

      Please address all of these ASAP and email me or post to the list when you have done so so I can remove your OR from the Queue and you can move on to number 2. Congrats!

      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Officer - BGT