Re: [BackpackGearTest] APPROVAL: The North Face Gore-Tex XCR Trail Running Shoe - Erik Clemmenson

  • Erik Clemmenson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2006
      When I was editing my HTML, and viewing it in Firefox, when I had multiple words for the ALT name it only showed up as one word, so if the ALT was "The Soles after eight months of wear and tear" it would simply show up as "The." Frustrating, but I will have to work on it in future reviews.

      Thanks for everything,
      Erik

      Roger Caffin <r.caffin@...> wrote: APPROVAL: The North Face Gore-Tex XCR Trail Running Shoe - Erik Clemmenson

      Hi Erik

      OK, that'll do, so you are now clear to upload to
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Footwear/Trail%20Shoes/North%20Face%20Gore-Tex%20XCR%20Trail%20Shoes/
      Make sure you click on the right buttons.

      A comment for the future: the ALT text descriptions you have for the pictures is a single word. Maybe next time you
      could make that a slightly descriptive phrase:'The sole of the shoes' for instance. Just polishing ...

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT OR Editor

      Yahoo! Groups Links