Re: [BackpackGearTest] Fw: New Greeting

  • Mara Factor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2001

      Looks like a good letter. In the interest of putting our best foot forward,
      there are a couple of minor edits I would suggest...

      (If you're not interested, delete this email now. :-)

      In the first sentence, just use "clear picture" rather than "clearer".
      Also, I recommend three more paragraph breaks - one, just before "Our main
      purpose here..." - another just before "While I don't necessarily expect
      professional..." - and the last just before "If you are not interested..."
      There are also some typos that I saw: In the fourth sentence, manufactures
      should be manufacturers; in the fifth sentence, your should be you; and in
      the second paragraph, two instances of manor should be manner. Spell
      checkers just can't catch everything.

      I do a bit of this type of editing for work so it's just habit to find the
      little niggling typos that just love to sneak into our writing.

      I hope this helps and I look forward to participating in the upcoming gear

      Thank you for pulling all of this together.