EDIT/APPROVAL: GSI Outdoor 16 oz Lexan Flask - Andrew Mytys

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Mytys" <amytys@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks for the edits, Pam. I incorporated all the edits. In
      terms
      > of the Lexan not absorbing tastes, I merged the statement into
      > the "resistant" sentence so that it now reads like it's just
      > resistant to absorbing tastes, which I think is a fair way to
      handle
      > it.

      Fair enough. One small edit -

      "It is resistant to staining and odors, and absorbing any tastes
      from previously held contents."

      remove the first "and" and replace with a comma. i.e. "It is
      resistant to staining, odors, and absorbing any tastes...

      > I put quotes around the "3-season" (In the "3-season") - I'm
      > suggesting this to be a personal style issue, as I tend to refer
      > backpacking having two seasons - the "3-season" and "winter,"
      > following tent conventions.

      I still don't think "In the "3-season" " sounds grammatically
      correct, but I will not argue the point. With the quotation marks
      I'm willing to chalk it up to a style issue.

      The report looks nice. Congratulations. Upload when ready.

      Pam