Thank you Richard Lyon - OWNER REVIEW - Jetboil Pot Support and Stabilizer

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006

      reviews before submission.

      Moderator.

      will use APPROVED in the subject line.

      Owner Review Queue is posted to the yahoo group list on Fridays.

      the list or contact me directly.

      Edit Administration Officer
    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 13, 2006
        Hello Richard,

        Excellent review. I may be falling down on the job, but I found only
        one edit for my metaphorical pencil, and that a small one. Please
        render into HTML and upload to

        http://tinyurl.com/8ba4m

        Thank you!

        Ted.

        BGT OR Editor

        While the Jetboil PCS with Pot
        > Support and Stabilizer as a stove for skillet cooking is just
        > another stove, and a relatively heavy one at that since its pack
        > weight includes the cooking cup, with only two ounces (67 g) and no
        > extra pack space this accessory converts a top-notch compact boiling
        > system into an all-purpose backpacking stove that is comparable in
        > performance to any alternative I have used.

        ### EDIT: I found the sentence above a little awkward. I suggest
        reducing it to two sentences. As it stands, it's a little difficult to
        follow.

        For a camper who fits
        > the Jetboil niche, as I do, that's a bargain.

      • richardglyon
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 13, 2006
          Ted, Made the change and was about to upload when I noticed the link
          is to the Cooking Gear/Stoves folder, not Accessories. Was that
          intentional? I'd have selected the latter, and test reports for the
          Jetboil French Press and Jetboil Pan Adapter are in the latter.
          Please advise. RGL

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 13, 2006
            Mmm. Good point. Thanks!

            Let's go for

            http://tinyurl.com/a877n

            Best,

            Ted.

            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "richardglyon" <rlyon@...> wrote:

            > Ted, Made the change and was about to upload when I noticed the link
            > is to the Cooking Gear/Stoves folder, not Accessories. Was that
            > intentional? I'd have selected the latter, and test reports for the
            > Jetboil French Press and Jetboil Pan Adapter are in the latter.
            > Please advise. RGL

          • richardglyon
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 13, 2006
              <erd@...> wrote:

              Ted - Uploaded. My posting in the OR Test folder apparently has
              passed the witching hour, as I can't delete it. Can you do so for
              me? Thanks. RGL
              Mmm. Good point. Thanks!