Approved subject to minor changes - MSR Titan Mini Cookset - Thomas Vickers

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      Thomas,

      Thank you for your quick response. Looks like you got most of the
      edits and I'm glad to see you agreed to make the changes I commented
      on also, but you missed one and have a couple of typos in your
      changes.

      > Manufacturer: Mountain Safety Research (MSR)
      > Website:http://www.msrcorp.com/
      > Weight: 9.6 oz (272 g)
      >
      > MSRP: $89.9 US

      EDIT: MSRP: $89.95 US (need to add a 5 after $89.9

      >The smaller pot is also
      > made of titanium and is marked and labeled in increments starting
      at
      > 200, 400, 500, and 600 ml (7, 14, 17, and 20 fl oz). This pot
      holds
      > just over 600 ml (20 fl oz) of liquid, so it is somewhere in the
      range
      > of a 1/2 to 3/4 liter (***1.2*** to 3/4 quart) pot.

      EDIT: You you typed a period instead of a slash in the area
      indicated with *** above - (1.2 instead of 1/2).

      The lid for this ***cooksett*** can also be used as a frying pan of
      sorts.
      The handle folds flat against the top of the lid when not in use and
      quickly folds out when the lid is used.

      EDIT: Spelling of cookset (area marked with ***)

      Thanks for your contribution.

      Pam