Where is my owner review?

  • nivaun
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
      Is someone working on my owner review? It was edited and I reposted it after making the
      edits and have heard nothing back for awhile. Just wondering.

      Thanks
      Tim Todd
      Golite Hex 3 Review
    • Thomas Vickers
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
        > Is someone working on my owner review? It was edited and I reposted it
        after making the
        > edits and have heard nothing back for awhile. Just wondering.

        Patience grasshopper.
        They are a hard working group here and it takes a wee bit o time.

        TV
      • chcoa
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
          Hi Tim,

          Colleeen, your editor, has had some computer problems and some life
          issues that have been keeping her occupied. Another editor will be
          picking up your OR as soon as possible, so you should hear something
          soon.

          Thanks for your patience.
          Jamie D
          Edit Admin Officer

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "nivaun" <tim@n...> wrote:

          > Is someone working on my owner review? It was edited and I
          reposted it after making the
          > edits and have heard nothing back for awhile. Just wondering.
          >
          > Thanks
          > Tim Todd
          > Golite Hex 3 Review

        • nivaun
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
            No worries, my only reason for asking was I was uncertain if it became lost and needed to
            be sent it again. I am in no hurry.

            Thanks,
            Tim

            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "chcoa" <jdeben@h...> wrote:

            > Hi Tim,
            >
            > Colleeen, your editor, has had some computer problems and some life
            > issues that have been keeping her occupied. Another editor will be
            > picking up your OR as soon as possible, so you should hear something
            > soon.
            >
            > Thanks for your patience.
            > Jamie D
            > Edit Admin Officer
            >
            > --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "nivaun" <tim@n...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Is someone working on my owner review? It was edited and I
            > reposted it after making the
            > > edits and have heard nothing back for awhile. Just wondering.
            > >
            > > Thanks
            > > Tim Todd
            > > Golite Hex 3 Review

          • chcoa
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
              Hi Tim,

              Ted has now taken over your OR and I'm sure will be in touch soon.

              jamie d