Frappr Map

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      ok I'm on a Frappr kick lately. This was started on Kampfire but
      obviosuly not every one here is over there. Dont worry we wont hold it
      against you.

      So go to this link,
      http://www.frappr.com/bgt

      and input where you currently live or hike.

      Some things to know. The map is private and will not show up in the
      frappr search db. You do not need a frappr account to add your self.
      The group forums are disabled in frappr and only direct you to the bgt
      site www.backpackgeartest.org.

      If you live outside the US, uncheck the box that says not in the US.
      At that point it should give you the option of entering a city and
      then it will try to find the country. It works, I've doen it and I've
      seen it done before. If you need help email me.

      Thanks,
      Brian