Re: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT: frogg toggs Original Rainsuit - Pat Cyr

  • cyr@tdstelme.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2006
      Hi Roger,
      I made the changes and the updated OR is in the Test/OR folder.
      Yes, those are all pictures I shot myself. Hopefully all looks good. I've
      learned a lot on this first review. Thanks for your patience and help.
      Pat

      > From: "Roger Caffin" <r.caffin@...>
      > Date: 2006/01/29 Sun AM 05:22:04 EST
      > To: <BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT: frogg toggs Original Rainsuit - Pat Cyr
      >
      > EDIT: frogg toggs Original Rainsuit - Pat Cyr
      >
      > Hi Pat
      >
      > I thought you said this was not easy?
      >
      > There are a couple more things to deal with, but they are minor. Let me go
      through them. I cheerfully admit I am getting
      > greedy here, and pushing you to a 'higher than minimum' standard.
      >
      > The two pictures at the top are exactly what we want there, except they are
      a wee bit small. So my first question is
      > whether you can provide slightly larger versions?
      >
      > My second question is whether these are your pictures, or taken from the
      frogg toggs web site? I ask because we have to
      > be careful about copyright things - but I suspect they are yours?
      >
      > The pictures of the jacket and pants are exactly what we want at the top,
      but I wonder whether you might have a picture
      > of you in them somewhere in the rain or wind or snow? An action pic would
      be really nice , to be inserted lower down in
      > the experiences section. .
      >
      > Finally, you must make the address of the frogg toggs web site 'clickable'.
      If you have trouble working out how to do
      > this, just yell, but you can crib off most any other clickable link to find out
      how.

      > When you sort these things out, could you put the html version into the
      Test/OR folder, replacing your current version
      > there, and let me know via this BGTest channel please. I do not need the
      text version to be posted here again.