Re: New Editor - Pam Wyant

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 9, 2006
      Thank you for all the welcomes and good wishes. I'm looking forward
      to the help of all you established editors as I get started.

      To those of you unfortunate to have me edit your future owner reviews,
      I apologize in advance. I'm rather picky, as many can attest. I'll
      do my best to keep that under control. :)

      Pam
    • Rick
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 10, 2006
        Andrew Priest wrote:

        >Dear Group
        >
        >I am pleased to announce that Pam Wyant has joined the Edit Team as
        >an Editor. Please take a moment to welcome Pam to the team and
        >please be gentle on her as she feels her way through the processes.
        >
        >Regards
        >Sir Andrew
        >Senior Edit Moderator

        Welcome Pam. Always nice to see a hard worker brought in to do hard work.

        Rick